Christophe Herreman & Roland Zwaga's Spring ActionScript course (SPRING-ACTIONSCRIPT-01-02)
CODE: SPRING-ACTIONSCRIPT-01-02 DURATION: 2 DAY/S
In this 2-day course, you will learn how to use the Spring ActionScript framework, learning to build an application utilising the various building blocks the framework provides. This intensive hands-on training course will cover an assortment of concepts such as Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection, abstracting application components, unit testing and more.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Develop Flex, AIR or ActionScript applications using the Spring ActionScript framework
- use Dependency Injection to set up and configure applications
- Be familiar with the different types of configuration options
- Make abstractions over asynchronous operations
- Test application components
- Define a loose architecture for your applications
- Use modules to break up an applications into logical components
1: General Introduction & Concepts
- Inroduction to Spring ActionScript
- Dependency Injection
- The Container and Object Definitions
3: Building Blocks
- Configuration with XML
- Configuration with MXML
- Configuration via Component-Scanning
- Configuration via ActionScript
- (asynchronous) operations
- Domain Layer
- Application Layer
- Infrastructure Layer
- Presentation Layer
- Presentation Model
6: Connecting to a Backend
- Breaking up an Application into Modules
- Abstracting Service Implementations
- Mocking Services for Unit Testing
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Christophe Herreman is the founder and lead developer of Spring ActionScript, an offshoot of Java Spring, which is an ActionScript 3.0 framework and Inversion of Control container that can be used for Flex, Flash and AIR development.
More about Christophe Herreman
Roland Zwaga is the co-owner of Belgium based software company Stack & Heap. He is an all round developer with a passion for best practices and standards. Currently he specializes in RIA development using the Flex platform.
More about Roland Zwaga
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
This course is intended for developers interested in creating applications with the Spring ActionScript framework.
Experience with ActionScript and Flex is required.
COURSE LABS & EXERCISES
We strive to bring a good 50/50 mix of theory and exercises. The practical portion of the course will be spent utilising the theory learned to build an application from scratch.
© Copyright 2003-2013, Skills Matter Ltd