Liz Keogh's Agile, Lean & BDD Course (BDD-01-03)
CODE: BDD-01-03 DURATION: 3 DAY/S
Liz Keogh is a well-known Lean and Agile coach, blogger and
international speaker. This course combines her unique knowledge of
BDD with her experience of Agile and Lean to help the students develop the ability to
deliver software that matters, get better at doing it and help others do the same.
Based on her most popular talks and workshops with
practical exercises, this course is designed to provide a comprehensive
connection between Lean, Agile and BDD to maximize the complementary
benefits each methodology provides.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Demonstrate step-by-step practices for getting started with Agile
- Develop a thorough grounding in BDD for managing the software lifecycle
- Apply the principles underlying the practices
- Develop basic Agile coaching skills for continued self improvement
and practice sharing
- List further resources for personal and organizational development.
Agile / Lean 101
Day 2 - Values and Principles
- The Dreyfus Learning model
- Giving and receiving feedback
- XP Values and Practices
- Estimation and Velocity
- The Lego XP Game or the XP Game
Day 3 - All Change
- Introduction to BDD
- The Quality game
- Lean Principles
- Feature Injection: BDD for Analysis
- Systems Thinking
- The Coaching Workshop
- Ignorance and Risk
- Any Questions?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Liz Keogh currently works as an independent Agile Coach and trainer based in London. She is a well-known blogger and international speaker, a core member of the BDD community and a contributor to a number of open-source projects including JBehave.
More about Elizabeth Keogh
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
Self-motivated individuals or teams with an interest in moving to Agile, Lean or BDD, or who would like to improve or seed their existing methodology.
An open mind.
COURSE LABS & EXERCISES
Liz has a strong preference for interactive workshops and exercises over delivered material, and is well known for her interactive,engaging and anecdote-filled presentations. The format is flexible, and will be adapted according to feedback received during the course.
© Copyright 2003-2013, Skills Matter Ltd