If you are a Java developer or architect looking to learn about the many features of the Groovy programming language and Grails web application framework, then this Groovy and Grails Workshop is for you!
So definitely don't miss this Groovy and Grails course, if you:
- Are interested in building web applications with Groovy & Grails
- Like to increase developer productivity by reducing scaffolding code when developing web, GUI, database or console applications
- Are interested in learning a language that makes modern programming features available to Java developers with almost zero learning curve
- Are working on/have planned an upcoming Groovy & Grails project
- Are interested in working with a language that builds on the strengths of Java but has additional power features inspired by languages like Python, Ruby and Smalltalk
To get the most out of this Groovy and Grails Workshop, you should have experience with developing applications using Java.
This Groovy and Grails Workshop is three days of expert-led training, comprising of 50% lecture and 50% hands-on labs.