If you are an experienced Java and Spring Developer or Architect and you:
- like to become an expert at using the Spring Framework
- took Core Spring and want to further improve your developer skills
- like to be able to solve even the most complex problems with Spring
- are working on/have planned a large Spring project
- are interested in being granted the expert Spring certification
To get the most out of this Enterprise Integration with Spring course, you should have experience with developing applications using Java and a basic understanding of Spring, prior to attending.
Important Note to Delegates:
Delegates are requested to bring their own laptop with Java 6 or higher installed. If you are unable to bring a laptop for the course, please contact the sales team on +44 20 7183 9040, or email the sales team.
Since this Enterprise Integration with Spring class focuses on a number of Spring technologies, this course is 60% theory-oriented and 40% lab-work. The lab work is specifically aimed not toward complete mastery of the technologies presented but toward an understanding of how and when to use the technologies presented within the context of the tc Server managing and monitoring capabilities.
Since lab work is important to the student learning experience, we provide a fully configured lab PC for your use. You may bring your laptop, but it is not necessary.