This two-day MongoDB for Developers course spans the MongoDB gamut, covering CRUD, schema design, performance tuning, map-reduce, replication, and sharding.
This course prepares you to:
- Understand the MongoDB command shell, query API, and driver tools.
- Design schemas that take advantage of the document data model and of MongoDB’s core features.
- Understand how typical RDBMS schemas can be migrated to MongoDB.
- Build efficient indexes and troubleshoot slow queries.
- Configure both master/slave replication and replica sets.
- Determine when to set up a shard cluster and how to configure it.
- Troubleshoot common issues and failure scenarios.
By end of this MongoDB for Developers course, you will be ready to start building real- world applications on MongoDB and to recommend the best deployment strategies for those applications.