- Backbone.js FTW! By Pierre Spring
- How to build, distribute and monetize HTML5 Mobile Web Apps by Emanuele Bolognesi
- Creating Games with WebGL and Three.js by James Williams
- CSS to Extreme: Regions, Exclusions, and Shaders by Mihai Corlan
- Four Reasons to Use jQuery Mobile on Any Website by Marc Grabanski
- Writing RESTful web services using Node.js by Jakob Mattsson
- Canvas: we must go deeper. Usage of buffers in html5 game development. By Szymon Pilkowski
- Ember.js - Focus on your app not on boilerplate code by Garret Alfert
- Mobile Meow: Bringing YouTube Videos to a Mobile World by Greg Schechter
Check out the jsDay website
for more details.
For a full list of speakers click here.
TICKETS & REGISTRATION
Registration is open! Tickets are available for jsDay only or can be combined with a joint ticket covering both jsDay and phpDay on 18=19th May.
Ticket prices are as follows:
Full conference (jsDay + phpDay)..............€295.00
jsDay conference 1 day ticket.....................€165.00
SKILLS MATTER COMMUNITY DISCOUNT
Skills Matter is pleased to announce that it can offer 50 tickets to jsDay with a special 10% discount! Simply quote promo code skilljs42 when booking online!
On Twitter? Follow @jsconfit for the latest conference news.