if this sounds like you - join our team!
innovator -You have ideas for making things better
- expert -You are continuously curious and learning about the latest and greatest in your area of specialty - deliberate discovery is what you live for!
- champion — You gain commitment from others to bring ideas to life
- collaborator — You openly share opinions, knowledge and information; objectively committed to what is best for Skills Matter
- dedicated - You bring a belief in the power of learning and sharing skills by communities to drive innovation
- graceful - You're self aware, well spoken and possess the dying art of listening. You have high standards of performance for yourself and others; you assume responsibility and accountability for successfully reaching goals
- fun - You're a people person who can talk to anyone; you're both flexible and fearless.
and most importantly, you get stuff DONE!
If the above qualities describe your personality, we'd love to learn more about you! We're fast-growing
, profitable, London based company and a great place for top talent
to do their best work. A job here means that your work will help thousands of people
every month learn and share skills
to write better software
. Check out our current vacancies if this gets you excited!
What we do
Skills Matter helps a community of passionate developers, technologists and agilists learn and share skills to write better software. We collaborate with the world's leading innovators in software and thousands of passionate developers meeting up at Skills Matter, to produce some 450 intensive workshops, 500 talks & meetups, 2,000 hours worth of skillscast video's, quarterly Open Source Journal magazine's per year.
Join our community to learn and share skills on leading ideas and truly bleeding edge technologies
Skills Matter's mission is to promote continuous learning and innovation in software. More than 35,000 people get together at Skills Matter each year, everyone with the goal of improving themselves and our community. We welcomed 42,000 face-to-face visits to our talks, workshops and gatherings in the last 12 months and our SkillsCast video's were seen by several hundreds of thousands of passionate developers too.
We are growing our team, and committed to help make London the all-star tech community unlike anything, anywhere in the world. We are a company that values do-ers over talkers and mentors over managers. We are a company where people who take risks and win are rewarded and grow. Our team is ambitious and passionate; the environment is relaxed and fun. We get stuff DONE. If this sounds like an environment in which you would thrive, check out our vacancies or get in touch.
Full Time: Sales Executive (Graduate level)
Part Time: SkillsCast video producer (Computer Science Student)
Full or Part Time: Sponsorship Development