We are currently looking for an energetic, on the ball, ambitious and CIPD certified HR manager to join our team... If this sounds like you, read on!
- personally credible – an expert in both HR and commercial issues, and takes a professional approach.
- A decisive thinker looking to channel your creativity and natural analytical skills into robust support for our team and management
- A skilled influencer able to convince others and gain commitment from different quarters to benefit the organisation
- approachable and collaborative - able to work well with a range of people both within and outside of the organisation. You will be comfortable liaising at all levels from graduate temp to Director.
- driven to deliver, entirely focused on delivering the best possible results for the organisation, showing determination, resourcefulness and purpose in achieving this.
- flexible and fearless – you have the courage and confidence to speak up and will challenge others even when met with resistance or unfamiliar circumstances - and you will support others to do the same
- naturally curious you have an inquisitive, open mind, and you always seek out new ways to support the development of an organisation.
If this sounds like you, read on!
helps a community of passionate developers, technologists and agilists learn and share skills
to write better software. We collaborate with the world's leading innovators in software and thousands of passionate developers meeting up at Skills Matter, to produce some 450 intensive workshops
, 500 talks & meetups, 2,000 hours worth of skillscast video's and 4 (quarterly) OSJ magazines per year.
We are busy and buzzy Tech Startup and are looking for an ambitious and passionate HR manager
to join, support, grow and develop our fantastic team
here at Skills Matter.
This is a fantastic opportunity
for an experienced HR professional to join a fast-paced environment and set up an HR function from scratch
. Skills Matter is a fast growing, successful Tech Startup with services across the UK and USA, a head office in London EC1
and growing interests in New York
. This post will be based at our Head Office in London but will incorporate regular travel to each.
This is a truly generalist role, reporting to the board you will be responsible for all operational and strategic elements of HR including developing policies and procedures, providing advise to management, coaching managers and staff and advising the board on HR matters.
As our HR Manager you will be responsible for:
Strategic HR Management
- recruiting and Resourcing
- employee relations/employment law
- contract management
- compensation & performance management
- coaching, culture and wellbeing
- learning and development, career support
- general HR administation
The salary for this role circa £40,000-45,000pa. This position is located in Clerkenwell
, a funky
area with lots of eateries, restaurants, pubs and bars and a great mix of people and superb transport links, with Barbican, Faringdon and Kings Cross stations all close by.
sounds like you? get in touch!
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
We are an ambitious organisation with an excellent reputation and a team that are proud of where they work. We are going places
, we hope you like to join us!
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we'll get in touch soon!