The OSJ is a free magazine for modern software development professionals: developers, architects, agile-ists... It's a free, printed magazine, currently distributed to 20,000 people in our community each time (and now available on iPad too).
The OSJ features exclusive articles written by well-known and respected technology experts and thought-leaders. We also provide community news, event listings, course schedules and community news. The OSJ includes book reviews with exclusive discounts for our readers!
WHAT'S IN THE CURRENT ISSUE?
The latest issue of the OSJ has just been published (November 2012) and features articles including:
ADVERTISE IN THE OSJ
- NO DB, by Robert C. Martin (@unclebobmartin)
- Functional Programming with Haskell, Part 2, by Rob Harrop
- Clojure & ClojureScript, by Stuart Sierra
- Scalable RavenDB, by Ayende Rahien
- AOP in .NET, by Donald Belcham
- Auto-mocking Containers, by Mark Seemann
- Intro to Riak, by Steve Vinoski
- Great Idea And..., by Linda Rising
- The Frustrated Architect, by Simon Brown
- How we can fix ICT in School, by Simon Peyton Jones
Interested in advertising in the OSJ and reaching 20,000+ passionate professional software developers and technology decision-makers with a keen interest in keeping updated with the latest technologies, tools and techniques to help build better software?
Want to gain exposure to attendees of cutting-edge conferences and events in the UK, Europe and USA and globally via the iPad app?
Advertise in the OSJ and we will distribute the OSJ to software engineers at all Skills Matter events plus carefully selected 3rd party conferences. Your ad will also feature on the iPad app version of the OSJ!
For more information contact Natalie Gray (OSJ Producer)
to find out more!
Have any ideas, suggestions or comments about the OSJ?
Not on Twitter?
Contact OSJ Producer Natalie Gray
SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR FREE!
To sign up to receive your free 12-month print subscription to the OSJ simply send the following information to email@example.com
and we will process your subscription:
WANT TO READ THE OSJ ON THE MOVE?
- Company Name
- Telephone Number
- Twitter Name
- Full Postal Address (street, city, state, post/zip code and country)
- Number of copies required
The OSJ is now available on the iPad! Subscribe to read past and current issues plus watch related video SkillsCasts featuring Skills Matter experts.
Hope you enjoy reading the OSJ in which ever format you choose!