join our team as a telesales executive
helps a community of passionate developers, technologists and agilists learn and share skills
to write better software. We collaborate with the world's leading innovators in software and thousands of passionate developers meeting up at Skills Matter, to produce some 450 intensive workshops
, 500 talks & meetups, 2,000 hours worth of skillscast video's and 4 (quarterly) OSJ magazines per year.
We are 16 strong team and are a creative, quick-thinking graduate with a natural sales ability
to join our team and help grow revenue from our expert workshops for our partners and Skills Matter.
if you are...
- looking to channel your creativity and natural sales ability into a product that provides thousands of people with endless opportunities to learn and share skills in very advanced technology
- a people person who can talk to anyone; both flexible and fearless?
- self aware, well spoken, great listener
- able to assume responsibility and accountability for successfully reaching individual and team goals
then we would love to hear from you!
We have some great opportunities
, passionate graduates
to get in on the ground floor of an exciting sales career as part of a successful start-up
- You will develop leads by engaging with tens of thousands of members in our community, providing them with timely and targeted updates on opportunities to learn new skills.
- You will open doors to London's most innovative Tech companies, including start-ups, software houses, betting & gaming companies, investment banks and digital creative agencies to raise awareness of our expert workshops and other learning opportunities
- You will also handle in-bound training leads.
- You will grow results and revenue from our workshops to our partners and to Skills Matter.
This position is located in Clerkenwell
, a funky
and vibrant area with lots of eateries, restaurants, pubs
and bars and a great mix of people
and superb transport links
, with Barbican, Faringdon and Kings Cross stations all close by.
Compensation includes basic salary, (uncapped) commission, and great career opportunities. Join our team and grow into superstardom in business development, account management and/or sponsorship development - we love to support your career aspirations
, through encouragement, by listening to your ideas, by sharing our skills and through training!
requirements for success
- Creative, quick-thinking graduate with a natural sales ability
- A people person, both flexible and fearless, who can talk to anyone and can also listen
- Results-focused consultative sales style
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever needs to be done.
- Deep understanding of internet technology and culture.
- Inspired by Skills Matter’s mission.
Every member of the Skills Matter Team is expected to be an Innovator; a Collaborator; a Champion for their ideas; an Expert; a Collaborator; Graceful and Dedicated to our mission to help our community learn and share skills to innovate and write better software.
sounds exciting? get in touch!
If you work well in such an environment, and if the profile above describes you, then get your skates on and send us a cover email and CV
! In your cover email, please clearly explain why you think you can make a difference in this job and why you would like to work with us, both illustrated with some examples to demonstrate your point.