HELP BUILD THE NEW SKILLSMATTER.COM
CONTRACTOR & PERMANENT / CLERKENWELL LONDON /
Do you love Rails? Are you a software craftsman who enjoys making things better? Would you like to make a real difference and join a team who care deeply about the quality of their work and the developer community?
IF SO, WE'D LOVE YOU TO JOIN US!
We're a highly social, innovative tech company, looking for a Rails developer to help develop and launch our brand new community website. Based at the heart of London’s tech scene, just off ‘silicon roundabout’, we help a passionate 50,000 strong developer community learn and share skills to write better software. We have recently received VC funding to enable the development of a new social, online content platform to share all the great talks, articles, meetups and skillscasts our community produces at Skills Matter every day.
IF YOU WANT TO:
- Flex your RoR muscle daily in a small team of highly-talented developers
- Collaborate with world-renowned experts in the technology field
- Build software that will make a difference to tens of thousands of fellow developers
AND IF YOU ARE:
WE'D LOVE TO TALK WITH YOU!
- A well rounded Ruby on Rails developer with an impressive Git profile
- Passionate about software quality and test driven development
- A great communicator
- Keen to make a difference to our community
Send us your profile or just pop in for a chat!
- Our team likes to huddle together - this is not a remote job
- You must be entitled to work in the UK
- Strictly no recruiters