At this event, around 10 Tech Companies will pitch their coding projects in a series of 5-minute lightning sessions to software developers looking for interesting, agile projects using progressive technologies.
192 Business Ltd (www.192business.com), which is a part of Experian, offers identity verification solutions for businesses to defend themselves against fraud and to ensure compliance with money laundering regulations. Our global ID check solutions are used to reduce chargebacks, verify customer age and to prevent identity theft.
The Project And Technologies
We have a very ambitious road map which fundamentally involves expanding our products globally in order to satisfy huge demand. We are in the process of re-designing and re-building our core platform to ensure it has the scalability to handle our anticipated exponential growth as part of our platform’s global rollout. We are driven by our people foremost and achieve highly productive results via BDD and Kanban. In line with our immediate growth as a company, we are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst, Product System Analyst, Development DBA, and Java Developers. Here’s a list of technologies, although not exclusive, which we use:
Developer Skills Required
- Java, RabbitMQ/AMQP
- Spring, Spring Integration, Mockito
- Cucumber, Selenium, QTP
- SQL Server 2008, Mongo DB
- Jenkins, Maven, Sonar, SVN
Find out more at 192business.com/careers
- Experience of applying BDD principles and writing executable specifications
- Experience with Scrum or Kanban development methodology
- Experience of developing highly complex transactional, multi-threaded systems
- Experience of enterprise messaging patterns
- Good understanding of test-driven development and refactoring practices with Junit/mocking frameworks
- Understanding of OWASP and PCI standards
- Self-motivated with strong team spirit
ABOUT THE FIND YOUR NINJA PROJECT
We are organising some evening events, dedicated to help development teams find new colleagues, and where developers (and project or product managers, architects, testers..) can find out about some really cool projects.
More about the Find Your Ninja Project
This session took part at the Cool Projects in June . You can view the other 6 podcasts here.