PolyConf is a three-day, single track, multi-disciplinary conference on advanced technologies for programmers interested in polyglot approach to software development.
PolyConf is not focused on any particular language or area of technology. Our mission is to promote polyglot approach to software development and foster cross-pollination between various technologies and their communities.
The event will take place July 2-4 in POZnan, Poland. Among invited speakers:
- Robert Virding / Co-creator of Erlang,
- Bodil Stokke / Functional programmer
- Stefan Karpinski / Julia co-creator
- William Byrd / Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Utah
- Sam Tobin-Hochstadt / Typed Racket creator
- Jessica Kerr / Developer at Outpace Systems
- Christine Corbett Moran / Postdoctoral Researcher at Caltech
Jessica Kerr writes Scala for a living. She's still recovering from ten years of Enterprise Java. For entertainment, she blogs and speaks about functional programming and git, sneaking in a little cognitive science. Jessica is a native of StrangeLoop -- I mean, St. Louis. In between user groups, she leads two children on crazy adventures.
Adam Mickiewicz University
Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań is one of the major Polish universities, located in the city of Poznań in western Poland.
Hold tight, skillscasts coming soon!