PolyConf is not focused on any particular language or area of technology. Our mission is to promote polyglot approach to software development and foster cross-pollination between various technologies and their communities.
The event will take place July 2-4 in POZnan, Poland. Among invited speakers:
- Robert Virding / Co-creator of Erlang,
- Bodil Stokke / Functional programmer
- Stefan Karpinski / Julia co-creator
- William Byrd / Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Utah
- Sam Tobin-Hochstadt / Typed Racket creator
- Jessica Kerr / Developer at Outpace Systems
- Christine Corbett Moran / Postdoctoral Researcher at Caltech
Jessica Kerr writes Scala for a living. She's still recovering from ten years of Enterprise Java. For entertainment, she blogs and speaks about functional programming and git, sneaking in a little cognitive science. Jessica is a native of StrangeLoop -- I mean, St. Louis. In between user groups, she leads two children on crazy adventures.
Hold tight, skillscasts coming soon!