Would you like to learn how to use NHibernate effectively? Join this course and learn how to write scalable and high performance applications with NHibernate and the data management patterns that are important.
Do you want to learn how to use this open source object-relational mapper (ORM) for the .NET framework in your applications?
In this very practical, very fast-paced and very intensive course, and you will learn by doing. Together, we'll work on exercises, starting with the configuration of NHibernate. We'll then learn how to manage sessions and transactions and how to map objects and collections to database structures. Throughout the course, you'll be made aware of common pitfalls as well as best practices and patterns that will help you create efficient NHibernate applications.
NOTE: This course is available for private hire only. Please contact Skills Matter at +44 207 183 9040.
Learn how to:
- Configure NHibernate for your applications
- Manage sessions and transactions
- Map objects and collections to database structures
- Build large scale and performance applications
- Utilize best practices and patterns
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes
- Create efficient NHibernate applications
- Getting started with NHibernate
- NHibernate Concepts
- Common NHibernate Mapping
- Dynamic data
- Composite entities
Caching and cache utilization
Mastering NHibernate's Power
- Analyzing NHibernate applications
- Advanced NHibernate features
- Exploring NHibernate extensions
- Full text search
If you are an enterprise .NET developer and you are keen to learn how to use NHibernate, the open source object-relational mapper (ORM) for the .NET framework in your applications, this NHibernate course is for you!
To benefit from this NHibernate course, you wil need to have a minimum of 12 months hands-on and real-world experience working with NHibernate, .NET and C#. The course is very fast-paced and will not benefit beginners.