Would you like to extend upon the ideas discussed in Greg's hugely popular 'Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD class?
Come along to this advanced CQRS training and dive deeper into discussion on process managers, sagas, and advanced messaging patterns.
In this course, you will focus in heavily on process managers, sagas, and advanced messaging patterns ideas and you will spend about 50% of the time working through problems to dive deep and produce working code.
Learn how to:
- Build systems that don't appear to go down
- How systems behave in the wild
- How to monitor running systems
- How to unit test time based problems
- And of course maybe a bit with the Event Store
- Thinking in Message Loops
- Building out a Process Manager (kata)
- Unit Testing with Time
- Forms of Messaging
- Talking with Business People about Messaging
- Analyzing Domains with Messaging
- Topic Based Pub/Subs
- Eventual Consistency
- Correlation Ids
- Bringing it Together
- What is a Routing Slip?
- Analyzing the Solution From Business Terms
- Event Store
- RESTful Systems
- Occasionally Connected Systems
If you are an Architect or Senior Developer with a strong background in Domain Driven Design and want to push your knowledge even further, then Greg Young's course is for you!
This course extends upon the ideas found in Greg's hugely popular first course, Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD. If you haven't attended this course, strong familiarity with CQRS and Domain Driven Design is essential.
Bring your own hardware
To benefit most from this CQRS course, please bring your own laptop, so you can develop with your own tools and languages, rather than something you are not familiar with.
If you are not able to bring in your own laptop, please contact the Skills Matter team on +44 207 1839040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit all laptop requests a minimum of 48 hours prior to the course as laptops are subject to availability.