Interested in taking the EventStorming Workshop on 24th - 25th April? Make it a week of learning by joining us for DDD eXchange 2018, and get a special discount on your conference ticket!
Call or email our team for more information on the DDDX Fringe Package.
Looking for more dates? Check out our new EventStorming course page here!
Learn how to:
- Have an accurate model about your problem domain.
- Develop strategies to model key areas.
- Effectively manage the whole system, without falling into the common pitfalls from data-driven architectures.
EventStorming as a discovery tool
- Quick kick-off: where are we and where we want to go.
- Real world Big Picture EventStorming, mastering complexity and unknowns in large scale modelling.
- Managing conflicts, highlighting risk, and the problems really worth solving.
- The facilitator’s toolbox revealed.
- Improving our process exploring motivations of different actors.
- The Change agent’s perspective: why it’s going to be hard even when improvement is obvious, and how to deal with stalemates.
- Everything’s connected: Lean & Kanban, complexity and organization limits.
- Working with startups vs. working with established companies.
- EventStorming as a platform for problem solving.
- ModelStorming: modelling everything without a clue (and yet deliver).
Using EventStorming to design a system
- Design-Level EventStorming: leveraging collaborative modelling to sketck bullet-proof model quickly.
- A different perspective on software design: the picture that explains everything.
- Make policies explicit.
- Discover aggregates.
- Design around the bottleneck.
- Blending User Experience Design and Service Design into Software Design.
- Triggering bullet-proof design with visible state.
- The transaction illusion.
- From sticky notes to working software. When to go for a sophisticated architecture.