Want to learn how to produce flexible and scalable, production-ready apps that are robust and can scale with a fast growing business? Do your iOS apps need better test coverage? Do you need techniques to improve team collaboration? Join this Half Day Clean iOS Architectures course and learn how the principles and practices of Clean Architectures can help you achieve it!
SPECIAL PROMO CODE - 100% Off
Enter in this Special Promo Code: JORGE_FRIDAYFREE_SPECIAL to get a seat for this course for Free!
In this Clean iOS Architectures course you will learn about the principles and main building blocks of a Clean iOS Architecture.
Upon completion of this Clean iOS Architecture course, you will know how to encourage reuse, improve decoupling and provide more robustness, so that your team can produce flexible, production-ready apps that can grow and scale with your business.
Note: Although all code in this course will be written in Swift, you will gain a good understanding on how to apply the principles learnt in other languages like Objective-C or Java.
Learn how to:
- Apply the principles of a Clean Architecture in iOS
- Produce robust, production-ready apps by getting close to full test coverage
- Create flexible and scalable apps through better decoupling
- Enable team collaboration and work on multiple stories through continuous integration and testing.
Monday 23 May - 2pm - 5pm
Clean Architecture Concepts
- A brief introduction on the main building blocks of a clean architecture and its implementation in iOS.
Implementation of the Interactor
- Implementation of the first user story: show a list of data elements to the user.
- Definition of version one of the immutable entities and transformation into immutable structures with the data to display.
Implementation of the Presenter/event handler
- Creation of the presenter that will talk to the view and present the data.
Review and next steps
A review of the created building blocks to gain an understanding of what is missing and a brief overview of how to extend the architecture further
If you are part of an iOS development team in a fast growing business and you would like to learn how to write robust and production ready, flexible and scalable apps, this Clean Architecture for iOS course is for you!
To benefit most from this Clean iOS Architectures course, you will need at least one year experience in developing iOS apps as part of a team. Prior experience with TDD development is beneficial but not mandatory.
Bring your own hardware
This is a hands-on workshop, so please bring your Mac along with you and have the latest Xcode installed.