So you've got a good grasp of the fundamentals of Docker and you're ready for the advanced topics and want to get all the details? Join Matt Saunders for this certified Advanced Docker Enterprise Operations course for a hands on workshop to grow your Docker skills to the next level.
In this Advanced Docker Enterprise Operations course, you'll learn how to control the Docker daemon, create microservice applications and set up your own Registry to name just a few great modules in this exciting new course!
Learn how to:
- Understand common Architecture decision points and their impacts to operations
- Install Docker Datacenter with UCP and DTR with High Availability and Replicas
- Deploy services in UCP
- Deploy a multi-node application
- Setup and manage role based access control
- Manage DTR by creating public and private repositories
- Apply Content Trust and image signing with Notary
- Perform basic monitoring, logging and health checks to the cluster
Skills Matter is an Authorized Partner of Docker and all attendees of the course will receive an official certificate of completion from Docker.
- Welcome and Intro
- Installing UCP
- UCP Architecture
- Introduction to Docker Datacenter
- Docker Engine Swarm mode
- Deploying services in UCP
- UCP Networking and load balancing
- Deploying applications across multiple nodes
- Backwards compatibility with classic Swarm
- UCP User management
- UCP role based access control
- Basic troubleshooting
- Installing Docker Trusted Registry
- DTR Overview
- Creating public and private DTR repositories
- DTR access control
- Content Trust and Imaging Signing with Notary
- Designing a DDC Deployment
- Closing notes, further information and discussion
If you are an administrator or developer with a good grasp of the fundamentals of Docker and you now want to grow your Docker skills to the next level, this Advanced Docker course is for you!
To benefit from this Advanced Docker course, you should be familiar with Linux command line and have a good grasp of Docker fundamentals. It would be an advantage for participants to have previously completed the Introduction to Docker Fundamentals course.
Bring your own hardware
To participate in this Advanced Docker course you are required to bring your own laptop so you can develop with your own tools and languages. You will need a machine capable of running an SSH client.