React is a clean and elegant way to manage the state of your application. In this comprehensive three-day React course you will be shown the tools and conceptual theories to design, create and maintain complex and robust web applications using React and Redux.
- Create cleaner code and simplify your app development with React -
Who you will be sitting next to
How to apply these skills
Those that attend this React course do so to both learn new ways of writing clean and robust code through React and Redux but to also bring a refined understanding of how these tools and concepts can be applied within an organization to create new business insights, save resources and act in unison with methodologies such as Agile.
Book early to receive a discount on the course price and in doing so you will not only commit to growing your own skill set, but help us grow our community of over 140,000 passionate techies.
Learn how to:
- Write robust, elegant, testable and maintainable code
- Think about the state of your application in new ways
- Apply a refined understanding of pure functions and immutability to your coding
- Make your application talk to the server and tame the complexity of asynchronous code
- Use modern tools to super-charge your development
- setup (nodejs, Babel, Webpack)
- Introduction/big picture
- Declarative vs. Imperative
- COmponents, Components, Components
- Lifecycle hooks
- Virtual DOM and reconciliation
- Handling events
- Working with forms
- State management strategies
- Inter-component communication
- Higher-order components
- Declarative routing using React Router
- Render props
- Best practices and common pitfalls
- Data flow
- Redux store
- Writing Reducers
- Combining Reducers
- Actions and action creators
- Asynchronous operations
- Using thunk middleware
If you are an experienced Web Developer and you want to learn how to design, create and maintain complex and modern rich web applications using React and Redux, this is the course for you!
Bring your own hardware
You will need to bring a personal laptop to participate fully in this course so you can develop using your own IDE and tools. Please ensure you will have a modern web browser, Visual Studio Code or any other text-editor/IDE and the latest version of Node.js pre-installed, before joining us at this course.