Are you ready to simplify the web application process? Are you using or considering using React for a project? If you want to learn about React, Redux, and RxJs - this class is for you!
Are you struggling with the web application complexity? Thinking about using React for your next big project? Ever wondered why would you ever want to use Redux? What is RxJs for?
Join Damjan Vujnovic on this exciting and hands on workshop. This three-day course will help you learn the skills you need to be productive and write elegant, maintainable code.
Learn how to:
- write elegant, testable and maintainable code
- think about the state of your application
- appreciate pure functions and immutability
- make your application talk to the server and tame the complexity of asynchronous code
- use modern tools to super-charge your development
- setup (nodejs, Babel, Webpack)
- Introduction to React
- Lifecycle hooks
- JSX and virtual DOM
- Handling events
- Inter-component communication
- best practices and common pitfalls
- The big picture
- Data flow
- The idea behing observables
- Creating observables
- Common operators