Are you interested in learning best practices and the fundamentals of Node.js? If you are looking for a hands-on course that explains the best ways to solve real-world software development problems, then this course is for you!
Join us on this dive into Node.js and learn all about the fundamentals of this exciting, flexible and powerful tool.
Learn how to:
- Employ best practices to build modular Node.js services
- Effectively apply test-driven development to enhance program maintainability
- Solve common IO problems with proven design patterns
- Basic usage, installation and REPL
- Modules and NPM
- Event Emitters
- Asynchronous Flow Control
- HTTP with Node
- Testing Node.js modules
- Integration Testing for HTTP services
- Debugging techniques
Are you a developer, architect or software engineer who is new to Node.js or interested in learning the fundamentals to build a strong foundation for development? Then this course is for you!
Bring your own hardware
To benefit most from this Node.js course, please bring your own laptop, so you can develop with your own tools and languages, rather than something you are not familiar with.
If you are not able to bring in your own laptop, please contact the Skills Matter team on +44 207 1839040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit all laptop requests a minimum of 48 hours prior to the course as laptops are subject to availability.