Are you interested in making intuitive interactive UIs efficiently and painlessly? If you're ready to learn how to use the powerful React.js library to create reusable, modular UI components - this course is for you!
React enables the development of user interfaces as the composition of reusable components. React has revolutionised the world of front-end development and with it came many new tools and practices. New ideas about how to manage state and flow control in user interfaces has made development of interfaces a faster and simpler process. Becoming up to speed doesn’t need to take a long time. With this course your team will be able to build faster, testable and more maintanable user interfaces.
Learn how to:
- Develop reusable user interface components
- Simplify the development model of user interfaces
- Test user interface components
- Build web applications that render both server side and client side
- Building reusable user interface components
- Writing tests for React components
- Designing and building a front-end application
- Troubleshooting issues related to React
- Introduction to React
- Props vs State
- Event Handling
- Lifecycle methods
- HTML attributes and Styles
- Universal components
- Introduction to Flux
- Redux (if there is time)
Are you a developer, architect and or engineer involved in front-end projects who is interested in improving development speed, maintainability and reusability of your applications? This course is for you!
Bring your own hardware
To benefit most from this React course, please bring your own laptop, so you can develop with your own tools and languages, rather than something you are not familiar with.
If you are not able to bring in your own laptop, please contact the Skills Matter team on +44 207 1839040 or email email@example.com
Please submit all laptop requests a minimum of 48 hours prior to the course as laptops are subject to availability.