Are you interested diving into AWS and Cloud architecture? If you want to get hands-on experience with EC2 Services and learn the most up to date best practices for Cloud then this course is for you!
Join us for this exciting and hands-on AWS and cloud architecture course. Over 3 days you will learn through practical experiential learning the ins and outs of the AWS fundamental services. By understanding the dynamics of AWS and Cloud you will come away from this course and be able to make architectural decisions on AWS.
Learn how to:
- Use EC2 Services like ELB, AutoScaling, and Security Rules through hands-on work
- Understand the basics of DNS and how to manage your DNS
- Generate SSL certificates and how to manage it on AWS
- Deploy the environments on ElasticBeanstalk
- Work within different scenarios: Blue-Green, Rolling, Immutable
- Use container service ECS
- Cloud Introduction
- AWS Introduction
Are you a developer, DevOps engineer, systems administrator or infrastructure engineer interested in having a deeper understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and its benefits? Then this course is for you!
Attendees will need to have a basic knowledge of the Linux command line.
Bring your own hardware
To participate in this AWS course, you are required to bring your own laptop.