Are you interested in learning more about DevOps? If you are new to the DevOps world and would like to gain an understanding of the principles and best practices behind DevOps and continuous delivery, this course is for you!
This two day course is an extensive introduction to the core agile DevOps knowledge areas and provides comprehensive education on the skill areas, principles, and practices. You will learn about the tools available to you and their strengths.
Through case studies, examples and interactive group discussions you will work through modules building on key DevOps concepts and terminology to provide you a strong foundation of DevOps knowledge and the critical success factors for effective and efficient implementation.
Learn how to:
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Describe the Service Delivery process
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies
- Summarise case studies of IT organisations that are making the transformation to Adaptive IT and DevOps models.
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps implementation
- Course introduction
- DevOps Introduction
- Culture implications
- Organization implementation
- Measure and Improvement
Does your role touch on DevOps and Continuous Delivery? Do you want to understand what exactly DevOps is and the critical success factors for implementation - then this course is for you!