Want to look beyond the hype and get some hands-on experience developing with blockchain technology? This two-day Java development course focuses on working with the public blockchain Ethereum to give you the skills and knowledge to work within blockchain development with confidence.
- Learn cutting edge concepts and approaches to developing on Ethereum -
Join Conor Svensson, author of web3j and CEO of blk.io, as he gives you the insights, tools and experience to use and integrate Java applications with the dominant public blockchain Ethereum as well as diving into the fundamental principles of using the private blockchain technology Quorum.
Who you will be learning with
Find yourself predominantly next to Java developers and those with experience using Java who are interested in the intricacies of blockchain development.
How to apply these skills
Come away with a comprehensive understanding of blockchain technology and using web3j to improve your Java development on Ethereum blockchain.
Book early to receive a discount on the course price and in doing so you will not only commit to growing your own skillset, but help us grow our community of over 140,000 passionate techies.
Learn how to:
- Understand what a blockchain is
- Use the dominant public blockchain, Ethereum
- Understand how the library web3j talks to Ethereum
- Work with smart contracts from Java
- Use web3j's reactive API and how it uses the ReactiveX Observables to greatly enhance working with Ethereum
- Create and manage tokens via smart contracts on Ethereum
- Use the private blockchain technology Quorum with web3j-quorum
- Blockchain fundamentals
- Smart contracts
- Smart contracts
- RxJava in web3j
This course is suitable for all levels of Java developers.
Attendees should be comfortable working with Java and Maven or Gradle build tools.
Bring your own hardware
You are required to bring your own laptop to this course so that you can learn with your preferred environment.