Learn to build on fundamental Scrum principles, like empiricism, cross-functional self-managing teams, and apply them at enterprise level in this one-day introduction to the Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) Framework with Martine Devos. This course will give you simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development.
Since 2001, Agile development and Scrum in particular have revolutionized software development. In LeSS, multiple teams work in sync to deliver a shippable product one shared Sprint at a time, every time with iterative and incremental development.
In the LeSS Framework you will find:
Learn how to:
- Why LeSS ? (system dynamics view)
- Overview of LeSS and introduction to LeSS Huge (for more than 8 teams)
- Understand the rules and principles of LeSS
- Organizing around Customer Value and Feature Team
- LeSS Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospective
- important technical practices when scaling
- Decide how LeSS will work and the role of management
- A selection of useful practices and experiments
What the community says
"She [Martine] is always very knowledgeable and available to help answer specific questions."Attendee
- Why LeSS
- LeSS Overview and Introduction to LeSS Huge
- LeSS Rules and Principles
- Feature Teams
If you're a Product Owner, Scrum Master, or Scrum team member, and want to understand how the practices you are already using can be applied across the company for synchronized multi-team product delivery, then this course is for you!