Are you an experienced Java programmer looking to truly master the Java Programming Language? Join globally renowned Java expert Dr Heinz Kabutz for this hands-on workshop and learn to develop advanced techniques for writing Java code.
Over two days you'll tackle practical hands-on exercises, and take part in in-depth discussions of advanced topics like Java NIO, the complexities of Java memory, the Reflection API, Data Structures and Exceptions.Even the most experienced Java programmer will be stimulated and challenged.
This course is ideally suited to the professional Java programmer with at least 2 years experience, who would like to learn how to truly master the Java Programming Language.
Learn how to:
If you answer "yes!" to any of these questions, then this course is for you:
- Would you like to learn some advanced techniques for writing Java code?
- Would you like to understand Java NIO?
- Would you like to understand the intricacies of Java memory, including tips on how to diagnose problems?
- Have you ever wondered what possibilities exist in the reflection API?
- Or wondered what data structures would be best suited to your application?
- Or looked for better ways of managing exceptions?
- Java IO
- Java Memory
- Reflection API
- Data Structures
- Dates and Time Zones
This course is ideally suited to the professional Java programmer with at least 2 years experience, who would like to learn how to program advanced core Java.
Previous Training: Java Design Patterns Course (Recommended). Required Experience: At least two years of professional Java programming.