Learn how to:
You’ve created the best technical solution to fulfill the requirements. You’ve thoroughly documented your design and presented it to management. But the management board has rejected your design and chosen an alternative approach that will clearly cause problems in the long-term.
What went wrong? Why were you not able to persuade management to accept your solution?
In this session, the art of persuasion is examined in the context of software development and software architecture.
The following topics will be briefly presented:
- The difference between selling your idea and persuading someone to accept your ideas.
- Assertiveness versus persuasiveness.
- Identifying the different levels of acceptance.
- Factors that impact the acceptance of your ideas.
- Approaches to help persuade stakeholders.
Starts at 8:00 AM BST (7:00 AM UTC)
Our team is happy to discuss other options with you.
Contact us at email@example.com and mention ref:
Private tuition and large-group discounts are also available. Find out more here.