We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team of like-minded sales executives working to help our clients, across all sectors who are serious about Tech, realise their potential through attendance at our awesome training courses and conferences delivered by Industry experts, collaborators, creators and very early adopters.
- Engaging with our current marketplace and identifying opportunities to showcase our exceptional offering by using a variety of methods including Social Media, Phone, Email, in person at meetings and networking events.
- Contributing to the design and quality execution of campaigns aimed at meeting Team targets and actively contributing to a team culture that supports collaboration and to the learning and sharing of skills, experience, ideas and leads
- Meeting your Personal Quarterly and Annual Targets from revenues with existing and new course delegate customers.
- Maintaining an accurate, up to date forecast and pipeline, to be shared at daily/weekly standups and forecast meetings.
- Ensuring the CRM is kept up to date with high quality, complete and relevant information.
- Previous Campaign or Delegate Sales experience is essential for this role, although this does not have to be in a Technology or tech related company.
- Proven experience carrying and achieving a substantial per annum target.
- An understanding of and/or interest & passion for technology.
- Excellent Verbal and Written English Skills.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Ideally you will be degree level educated (or equivalent)
- Some previous Social Media Marketing experience
Why join our team?
You will be working with a team of like-minded people who are all pulling in the same direction.
Are we healthily competitive? Yes!
Will we stab you in the back to ‘get the deal’? Absolutely not!
We want you to be the best sales executive that you can be, you will receive training (both on the job and external) and there is a career path should you choose it!
Apart from the opportunity to grow and learn in arguably the fastest growing industry sector you will also receive uncapped commission and the following benefits:-
- 22 days annual holiday, increasing by one day per year to a maximum of 27 days per year.
- Contributory pension (up to 3%).
- Healthy Snacks and drinks provided in the office
- Participate in the company private health scheme with subsidised Gym membership;
- Smart Phone allowance - £35 per month to operate your own smart phone.
- Fun Forum - monthly team events - recent events include Cheese and Wine tasting night, Games night, Ping pong tournament, Hawaiian fun...
- Seasonal company events - Summer party, Christmas party etc
or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status