About the Role
We are looking for a creative team-player who is passionate about technology who would love to engage with our ever growing community of Software Craftsmen and women to join our team. You will be working with a talented and creative team of highly social innovators and collaborators, who are ready to share their skills and experience with you
• Engaging with the community at multiple evening events on site at Codenode, answering questions about our community in person on our booth at all evening events and Skills Matter Conferences.
• Taking care of our VIP Tech Speakers and Industry experts at our events.
• Liaising with internal teams concerning logistics/AV requirements/Catering etc for Community events
• Managing website content for all Community events and ensure our Community team and events have a strong presence on our Social Media Channels
• Great interpersonal skills, a clear and confident communicator with people at all levels.
• Strong relationship building skills.
• Pro-active event manager with an eye for detail.
• A quick thinker and keen problem-solver with demonstrable experience in a commercial. environment (this could be as an Intern or through part time work but must be commercial).
• Strong Interest in technology (no coding knowledge required).
• Previous social media experience would be an advantage.
• Keen to learn and make the most of the on-the-job training opportunities available.
Why join our team?
• 22 days annual holiday, increasing by one day per year to a maximum of 27 days per year.
• Contributory pension (up to 2.5%).
• Participate in the company private health scheme with subsidised gym membership;
• Smart Phone allowance - £35 per month to operate your own smart phone.
• Fun Forum - monthly team events - recent events include Cheese and Wine tasting night, Games night, Ping pong tournament, Hawaiian fun...
• Seasonal company events - Summer party, Christmas party etc
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status