● Building and driving clear communication strategies and plans linked to core business goals.
● Defining effective communications, channels, and methods of delivery to ensure maximum ROI is consistently delivered
● Collaborating with product and technology teams to build a roadmap and execute projects that lead to customer communication and engagement opportunities
● Engage with Current communities and engage with partners to leverage third party communities.
● Building outbound marketing campaigns based on targeting key customer segments to drive initial adoption and ongoing engagement with Skills Matter.
● Developing clear, concise, and strategic messaging in line with the agreed communication plan, appropriately targeted to different target groups
● Creating and implementing personalised, contextual and relevant messages to our Community.
● Analysing customer engagement data and solve customer problems while also contributing at the strategic level.
● The ability to design and execute end to end email campaigns
● The ability to analyse campaign performances and apply improvements where needed
● Basic understanding of HTML, CSS and general email design principles
● A clear understanding of customer segmentation, list management and deliverability
● Excellent copywriting and communication skills
● Enjoy the challenge of meeting KPIs and business metrics
● Self-motivated and keen to make an impact
● Excellent organisational skills and an ability to multi task.
● Experience working in a fast paced environment
● Background in Technology or Technology related company or a very strong interest in Technology (Software Engineering/Development preferred) desirable.
● Ideally you will be educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in Journalism, Digital Media, Marketing, or Communications.
Interested? Apply now! or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly NO Agencies