You will be working with a talented and creative team of highly social innovators and collaborators, who are ready to share their skills and experience with you.
For this never-two-days-the-same kinda job, we are looking for a great communicator, who loves researching, organising, and making stuff happen.
• Research online and liaise with members in our awesome community, and with our various content delivery teams, creating timely recommendations for keynote-level sessions.
• Invite and secure top speakers, often leading authorities in their field, to keynote our conferences. This will need to be at least 12 months ahead of the events and meet our diversity objectives.
• Publish engaging, rich, and well tagged descriptions of their keynotes and bios on our conference web pages.
• Work with our Marketing and Branding team to effectively craft rich marketing assets that can be used to promote content, for print, social media, and our website for this new brand of events.
• Manage and develop relationships with existing partners and premier sponsors, whilst identifying new opportunities to work together to raise engagement and yet maintain quality content delivery.
• Previous commercial experience within an Events and/or Technology based organisation
• Excellent Spoken and Written English Skills
• Creative and a quick-thinking team-player, a natural in organising things and able to meet (often tight) deadlines.
• A people person, both flexible and confident, who can talk to anyone and can also listen.
• Highly curious, someone who loves learning, researching, and getting to the bottom of things.
• Always buzzing with energy and enjoy rolling up your sleeves and get stuck in.
• Able to assume responsibility and ownership for successfully reaching individual and team goals.
• You will be looking to channel your creativity and superb organisational skills into a product and team that helps thousands of people learn and share skills in advanced technology.
Why join our team?
Join our team of highly skilled, experienced, and like-minded people to deliver a brand-new series of events and grow into “Super Producer Stardom” - we would love to support your career dreams!
In addition, you will also receive the following benefits;
• 22 days annual holiday, increasing by one day per year to a maximum of 27 days per year. (plus Bank holidays)
• Contributory pension (up to 2.5%).
• Participate in the company private health scheme with subsidised gym membership;
• Smart Phone allowance - £35 per month to operate your own smart phone.
• Fun Forum - monthly team events - recent events include Cheese and Wine tasting night, Games night, Ping pong tournament, Hawaiian fun...
• Seasonal company events - Summer party, Christmas party etc
or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status