We are looking for a smart, organised and ambitious individual to join our Sponsorship sales team to assist with a very high volume of inbound leads and client enquiries (phone and email).
You will be providing support to the Sales Executives on the team for the first 3-6 months in an Administration/Customer Service capacity although the aim is that you will be trained throughout this period to become a Sponsorship Sales Executive. This will allow you the luxury of learning your craft and having a very solid foundation in the team and understanding of Clients and Sponsorship Packages.
This team are responsible for working with our clients, across all sectors who are serious about Tech, achieve their engagement objectives through both our Conference Sponsorship Packages and Sponsorship Subscription Products.
Initially this role will consist of the following:-
- Monitoring and organising Mailbox to ensure prompt responses and management of all emails.
- Responding to inbound leads and enquiries via email and phone.
- Liaising with clients alongside Sales Exec and Sponsorship Content Producer.
- Answering incoming calls and enquires.
- Ensure the CRM is kept up to date with high quality, complete and relevant information.
You will also be in training to become a Sales Executive on the Sponsorship team and will be taught to :-
- Engage with our current marketplace and identify opportunities to showcase our exceptional offering by using a variety of methods including Social Media, Phone, Email, in person at meetings and networking events.
- Contribute to the design and quality execution of campaigns aimed at meeting Team targets and actively contribute to a team culture that supports collaboration and to the learning and sharing of skills, experience, ideas and leads
- Develop some of your clients into customers of our Sponsorship Subscription products.
- Maintain an accurate, up to date forecast and pipeline, to be shared at daily/weekly standups and forecast meetings.
- Meet your Personal Quarterly and Annual Targets from revenues with existing and new Sponsorship clients.
- You will have some demonstrable experience of organising and prioritising a workload in an office environment. (this may be as a Summer/Term time role or Temp or Full time).
- Excellent Verbal and Written English Skills.
- Strategically minded and goal focused.
- Have a natural interest in Tech.
- Collaborative and Supportive with your colleagues – you are a team player!
- Patience and Diplomacy are not to be underestimated, especially when dealing with clients.
- Cope well with pressure, this is a sales environment after all.
- Confident and comfortable dealing with senior and mid management.
- Some experience working in an Events business either in an operational or admin role.
- Degree level educated (or equivalent).
- Some previous Social Media Marketing experience.
Why join our team?
- 22 days annual holiday, increasing by one day per year to a maximum of 27 days per year.
- Contributory pension (up to 3%).
- Healthy Snacks and drinks provided in the office
- One of the perks of working for a company that runs events is the extra food that is often provided by professional caterers – think mini salmon and cream cheese bagels, croissants, curry, chilli, doughnuts – delicious!
- Participate in the company private health scheme with subsidised Gym membership;
- Fun Forum - monthly team events - recent events include Cheese and Wine tasting night, Games night, Ping pong tournament, Hawaiian fun...
- Seasonal company events - Summer party, Christmas party etc.
- Wellbeing Committee with a focus on Wellbeing & Mental Health, Environmental & space and Fitness.
- We run the following on a fortnightly, monthly or ad-hoc basis - yoga classes, breath workshops, mindfulness talks, mini Ayurvedic massages, mini nutrition surgery, mental health open circles, launched our ad hoc Wellbeing Room, increased number of plants to the venue for Earth Day, and organised sports challenges at the office, with our first Company Sports Day coming up.
or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES - Please do not call or email us.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status