About the Role
We are looking for a diligent and hardworking team-player to join our team and help produce a series of high quality events through researching topics and engaging with the leading experts in the relevant technology domain of the event series.
You will be working with a talented and creative team of highly social innovators and collaborators, who are ready to share their skills and experience with you.
We are looking for a great communicator, who loves researching, organising, and making stuff happen.
- Research online and liaise with members in our awesome community, and with our various content delivery teams, creating timely recommendations for keynote-level sessions.
- Invite and secure top speakers, often leading experts in their field, to keynote our events. This will need to be at least 12 months ahead of the events and meet our diversity objectives.
- Publish engaging, content-rich, and well tagged descriptions of their keynotes and bios on our event web pages.
- Work with our Marketing and Branding team to effectively create engaging marketing assets that can be used to promote content for print, social media and our website for this new brand of events.
- Manage and develop relationships with existing partners and top tier sponsors whilst identifying new opportunities to work together to raise engagement and yet maintain quality content delivery.
- Interest in Tech
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in communicating with high level officials or experts
- Excellent Spoken and Written English Skills
- Adaptable to change when the situation calls for it
- Creative and a quick-thinking team-player, a natural in organising things and able to meet (often tight) deadlines.
- A people person, both flexible and fearless, who can talk to anyone and can also listen.
- Highly curious, someone who loves learning, researching, and getting to the bottom of things.
- Always buzzing with energy and enjoy rolling up your sleeves and get stuck in
- Able to assume responsibility and ownership for successfully reaching individual and team goals.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) is highly desirable
- Previous commercial experience within an Events and/or Technology based organisation
Why join our team?
• 22 days annual holiday, increasing by one day per year to a maximum of 27 days per year (Plus 8 Bank Holidays).
• Contributory pension (up to 3%).
• Participate in the company private health scheme with subsidised gym membership;
• Smart Phone allowance - £35 per month to operate your own smart phone.
• Team events - recent events include Cheese and Wine tasting night, Games night, Ping pong tournament, Hawaiian fun... and of course our Summer and Christmas parties!
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status