As Paid Search Manager you will take ownership of our paid search strategy and manage the paid digital marketing assets & channels for Skills Matter. You will be based at our central London HQ and vibrant tech event space right at the heart of London's buzzing and creative software engineering community.
Your primary focus will be to maintain, optimise and expand company paid search accounts to provide a steady flow of high-quality leads. You will achieve this through planning and implementing well designed paid digital campaigns across multiple channels.
• Plan and execute all aspects of Paid Search campaigns across a range of digital channels and demographics while keeping to brand guidelines.
• Monitor, optimise and track existing campaigns across all channels including Google, Facebook and LinkedIn.
• Recognise patterns, analyse trends and make strong, data-driven decisions.
• Full ownership of the creation and management of paid campaigns across all channels.
• Analyse and report on paid search performance on a regular basis for all relevant KPIs to management and relevant areas of the business to provide insight.
• Commercial experience strategically owning and implementing paid campaign strategy.
• Proficient in implementing and managing multiple campaigns simultaneously, delivering outstanding ROI.
• Strong experience working with designers to create engaging copy and creative execution.
• Experience owning a campaign budget.
• Passionate about all things Marketing and able to communicate strategies and ideas effectively.
• Proven track record of SEM implementation.
• Exceptional data analysis skills – you will have a passion for analysis and the ability to turn the data into actions. You like reports and numbers but only when they help you to achieve your goals.
• Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work towards tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment. You take ownership of the task, you are results driven, you take pride in a job well done and you don’t like to fail.
Interested? Apply now! or send your CV to email@example.com
You MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.