Are you a highly social, naturally curious and quick-thinking graduate, looking for a sales role in a fast growing scale-up? A great communicator, with a natural sales ability and a passion for learning and technology?
If your answer is yes, we'd love you to join our Training team!
We are Skills Matter, Europe's largest community of software engineers regularly coming together to learn and share skills. Our team helps great engineering teams gain the advanced technology skills they need to power tech-driven businesses across the globe.
We are looking for a quick-thinking individual, who loves learning and helping others to do the same, to join our buzzing Training team.
if you are...
- Creative and a quick-thinking graduate with a natural sales ability;
- Passionate about learning and helping others to do the same;
- A people person, both flexible and fearless, who can talk to anyone and can also listen;
- Someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever needs to be done;
- Able to assume responsibility, 'owning' our clients' training and development objectives and helping them achieve these successfully; and you are
- Looking to channel your creativity and natural sales ability into a product and team that helps some of the world's amazing tech companies create an awesome experience for their event attendees.
...then we would love to hear from you!
Join our team and grow into SuperSalesStardom - we would love to support your career aspirations!
about the role
You will develop business for our Training team, by helping innovative engineering teams gain the skills and insights they need to create innovative software solutions that power some of the most amazing tech-driven businesses in our industry. Your sales achievements will be rewarded through an excellent compensation structure with uncapped commission. In addition, we offer great opportunities to develop and grow your skills and career as we grow the company.
You’ll join a talented and creative team of highly social and creative collaborators, who are ready to share their skills and experience with you. We’re a growing team of fun people who love what we do. When we are not busy supporting our clients, completing projects or developing our skills, we love playing a game of ping pong, watch a movie together or just have a relaxed couple of drinks with each other, to celebrate the end of a busy week...
Our team is based at Codenode, Skills Matter's 23,000 sqft Community & Events venue in the heart of Tech City. Just a couple minutes from Liverpool station, Codenode is a fantastic space, with ‘a laidback vibe', a fully licensed Space Bar, ping pong tables and 'a great place for networking drinks with a bit of added fun’, according to a recent blog post by Time Out. Lots of opportunity for you to experience for yourself what a great community and ecosystem our community has become!
If you'd like to join our truly awesome Space & Events Team, send us your CV with a short note explaining why we should want that too.