• Be a business partner to the line managers in the business, supporting them with financial analyses and insight that enables them to make sound business decisions
• Manage the monthly and quarterly financial forecast process by working closely with key team members to gather operational business information.
• Develop and implement tools and processes for tracking financial targets and identifying issues
• Support, analyse and assist in the preparation and review of the company's annual business plan.
• Thorough analysis of variances vs. forecast, budget, and prior year
• Development of management reporting (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) along with consistency with analyses and KPIs across countries and channels
• Other ad hoc analysis as needed
You MUST be a Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
Additionally, you will have;
• Significant commercial experience in a Financial Analyst role
• Prior solid experiences with standard monthly financial reporting and analysis
• Experience with partnering and supporting business units
• Proficient Excel and MS Office skills
• Effective communication skills, particularly with Senior Management team
• Highly effective communication skills to present data in a clear and concise manner
• Extremely strong attention to quality and detail with reporting, analysis, and communication
• The ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and be comfortable within a high energy, fast-paced environment
What will you get
In addition to working in a collaborative & supportive environment within a well-established, yet growing, business with entrepreneurial flair you will also receive the following: -
• 22 days annual holiday, increasing by one day per year to a maximum of 27 days per year.
• Contributory pension (up to 2.5%)
• Participate in the company private health scheme with subsidised gym membership;
• Smart Phone allowance - £35 per month to operate your own smart phone
• Childcare vouchers
If it is easier for you to send your CV to Jobs@skillsmatter.com then please feel free!