Working closely with Social Media Manager you will be implementing creative Social Media campaigns to truly engage our community.
Working as part of an autonomous yet collaborative team in an Agile environment you will deliver effective marketing campaigns to drive attendance and revenue targets, using a variety of Social Media channels including but not limited to Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
• Work closely with Social Media Manager to design and implement Social Media Strategy in line with business objectives.
• Execute strategy effectively.
• Engage with our community of Software Craftspeople to promote events and make amazing connections in the world of tech.
• Identify and engage with influencers regularly.
• Collaborate with Internal teams to maintain Brand consistency.
• Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
• Commercial experience in executing social media marketing campaigns gained in either a B2B technology business, Media & Events business or Media Member/Community based organisation.
• A basic understanding or strong appreciation of the technology industry as a minimum, ideally with a specific interest in Software Development/Engineering.
• Outstanding Written Skills: you must be able to write relevant content for our community across all social media channels.
• Ability to work towards goals with a demonstrable and proven ability to hit targets.
• Great social, collaboration and influencing and persuasion skills, you love people AND can influence them, online and offline.
• Ability to use/read google analytics or other analytics.
• Excellent and demonstrable organisation skills.
• Fluent Spoken English
Strictly NO Agencies
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in hearing more or applying for this role!