You will open doors to London’s most innovative start-ups, tech businesses retail, media and finance companies to assist them in finding ways for their tech teams to harness and fulfil their true potential through learning, collaborating and training!
This role is a mix of inbound and outbound sales, it is not a pure ‘cold calling’ role – you will be engaging with and extending our partnerships with existing members, partners, sponsors and supporters. Many of our clients are household names that you will recognise and some will be household names in the future – with our help of course!
- Engaging with our current marketplace using a variety of methods including Social Media, Phone, Email, in person at meetings and networking events
- Ensuring the CRM is kept up to date with relevant information
- Reviewing sales performance (own)
- Negotiating contracts/packages
- Striving to achieve monthly and annual targets
- Previous Corporate Sponsorship Sales experience is essential for this role, although this does not have to be in a Technology or tech related company.
- An understanding of and/or interest & passion for technology.
- Excellent Verbal and Written English Skills.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Ideally you will be degree level educated (or equivalent)
- Some previous Social Media Marketing experience
Why join our team?
You will be working with an industry respected Head of Sales and a team of like-minded people who are all pulling in the same direction.
Are we healthily competitive? Yes!
Will we stab you in the back to ‘get the deal’? Absolutely not!
We want you to be the best that you can be, you will receive training (both on the job and external) and there is a career path should you choose it!
Apart from the opportunity to grow and learn in arguably the fastest growing industry sector you will also receive uncapped commission and the following benefits:-
- 22 days annual holiday, increasing by one day per year to a maximum of 27 days per year.
- Contributory pension (up to 2.5%).
- Healthy Snacks and drinks provided in the office
- One of the perks of working for a company that runs events is the extra food that is often provided by professional caterers – think mini salmon and cream cheese bagels, croissants, Thai green curry, chilli, doughnuts – delicious!
- Participate in the company private health scheme with subsidised Virgin Gym membership;
- Smart Phone allowance – £35 per month to operate your own smart phone.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Fun Forum – monthly team events – recent events include Cheese and Wine tasting night, Games night, Ping pong tournament, Hawaiian fun…
- Seasonal company events – Summer party, Christmas party etc
or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status