Built in 1891, during a major period of development when manufacturers were making DUMBO into one of the city’s most important industrial neighbourhoods, the structure contributes to the district through its architecture, structure, and the fact that its owners played a significant role in the area’s history.
Set between the Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges, DUMBO is the heart of the Tech area in NY, dubbed 'Silicon Alley'. The immediate area hosts a range of hip bars and cafes.
The space is a 5 minute walk from the York Street F and High Street A/C.
- Hotel Indigo Brooklyn (20 min walk)
- Aloft Hotel (20 min walk)
- NU Hotel (20 min walk)
- Sheraton, Brooklyn (20 min walk)
- Marriott Hotel on Brooklyn Bridge (20 min walk)
- Holiday Inn Express, Brooklyn (25 min train)
- Pointe Plaza Hotel, South Williamsburg (25 min train)
- The Gem Hotel
- Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge
- Club Quarters Wall Street
- Hotel East Houston
- Eurostars Wall Street