- The pillars and fundamentals of Clojure
- Clojure's novel language features and its powerful programming model
- Introduction to Incanter
- Why Clojure is a good language for statistical computing
- Exploring datasets with Incanter
- Interfacing with Excel and graphing and charting libraries
This talk assumes you are a developer with proficiency in the Java language and environment.
Ben Evans is an author, entrepreneur, consultant and educator. His career highlights to date include: Co-founding jClarity, a performance startup, Chief Architect for Listed Derivatives at Deutsche Bank, Performance testing the Google IPO, consulting CTO to several startups, initial UK trials of 3G networks with BT, building award-winning websites for some of Hollywood's biggest hits of the 90s, developing some of the UK’s very first true e-commerce websites, building multibillion dollar low-latency trading systems and designing technology to help some of the UK’s most vulnerable people.
Martin is a Java Champion with over 2 decades of experience building complex and high-performance computing systems.
Sorry, no member has joined this event so far.