Are you fearful of speaking to a live audience?
Many individuals find it such a daunting experience to have to speak in public. In fact, they would rather run a mile! Using a series of tried and tested techniques this workshop aims to help you get over your fears, give you the confidence to say “I can” so you are ready to stand and deliver!
Whether you regularly attend networking meetings, run workshops or give presentations - this workshop will give you the tools to overcome nerves, teach you how to prepare and rehearse and how to connect with your audience in a confident and authentic way.
This interactive session covers:
• Importance of body language and how to use your voice
• good preparation and content
• dressing for success whilst feeling comfortable
Through attending this workshop, you will: • Learn about the importance of your stance, using your arms and working the presentation space
• Use vocal and breathing techniques to give you confidence in order to gain your audiences’ attention and to make sure you're heard
• Understand the importance of preparation and working with presentation tools
• Feel ready and confident to deliver your best performance
(NB: Some exercises will be static, some will require a small amount of movement)
Karen Witchalls-Plunkett is a broadcast journalist and trainer whose background in Theatre, TV and Radio spans over 25 years. She presents extensively for corporate clients both in the UK and internationally at conferences, facilitating events, product launches and on video for clients that include Marks & Spencer, GSK and Peugeot. Clients have benefited from Karen's help and expertise with increased confidence and credibility. Karen runs regular group workshops and 1-1 sessions in live presentation skills and how to get on camera!