The worlds of agile and finance often feel like distant cousins. Yet, considering the uncertainties of the business environment, they should be interlinked. Interlinked to enable organisations are making the right decisions, with the right people, at the right time, and with the right funds.
This talk will explore how to:
- Start conversations that’ll create stronger links between agility and finance, and how to keep their shared journey on track
- Help create shorter funding cycles that’ll enable teams to strike the right balance between knowledge value and customer value
- Ensure every discussion, choice and activity increases confidence that team goals will benefit the bottom-line and increase customer satisfaction
- Help move your organisation from cost-based accounting to value-based outcome-driven accounting
- Reduce centralised budgeting to allow greater freedom that enables the discovery of new value propositions
- Help create a financial governance structure that support teams in adapting to change over following a plan
He supports organisations to succeed in a dynamic market by helping them to develop awareness and ways of working that are contextual to their needs. Advising and guiding organisations to gain a new set of competencies so they can continuously re-optimise to an ever-changing business landscape. He co-develop change to remove organisational debt to create the focus for innovation. In order to achieve this, as a Transformation Coach, his role is to support business transformation programmes and develop new ways of working across departments. He teaches departments, and coach & mentor individuals. He also coached in many brands and organisations such as the UK Government, BBC, MTV, Nike, Telegraph newspaper, Financial Times and Sainsbury’s.