Microsoft PowerApps and Flow UG London Meetup
Come and join Microsoft PowerApps and Flow UG for their June meetup in London
6:00 - 6:30 Networking
6:30 - 6:45:Session 0 - Show & Tell where 2 or 3 of members will briefly describe a solution they are working on.
6:45 - 7:30 Session 1 - Jon Levesque & Kent Weare, DLP v2 - what is it and why you should care!
7:30 - 8:15 Session 2 - Helpathon - in this first of a kind session, we invite our members to bring along question/issues/scenarios, which volunteers from our group will help them with. If you would like to volunteer to help at the evening or would like help, please complete this form.
8:15 - 8:45 Feedback - everyone to get back together to share some of the more interesting questions and outcomes.
8:45 onwards subways and drinks at the venue bar. We hope to get sponsorship to provide each attendee with a free drinks voucher.
9:30 Venue closes.
Rules of Engagement
Members who want help should where possible should:
- Send a short description of the issue/scenario that they would like help with,
- If issue/scenario is with a specific formula the member should export an example of what they are trying to do and send it to us before the event. A link to a form which allows members to submit their issues/scenarios will be available soon
- Spend no more than 15 mins with the helper on their issue/scenario,
- Attendees who do not pre-submit an issue/scenario can ask help after the pre-meeting supplied issues/scenarios have had their time,
- No more than 5 attendees sitting/standing around a helper - attendee should move on to another helper,
- Members cannot stay the whole 60 mins surrounding the same helper,
- Members who received help should give back to the community, e.g. document/comment on the help they have received, such as, show and tell at a future meeting, a blog post, a twitter, etc.