Join Symfony UK for their July's meetup about JenkinsX and The Twelve Factor Symfony App
• 6:00pm - 6:30pm - informal chat & drinks
• 6:30m - 6:40pm - announcements & raffle of an elePHPant and two jetbrains licenses
• 6:40pm - 7:25pm - The Twelve Factor Symfony App by Dan Blows
• 7:30pm - 8:15 - JenkinsX - All your repos are belong to us by Paul Dragoonis
• 8:15 till late - more chats & further socialising
Bar drinks kindly sponsored by Level 5.
Dan Blows is the Head of Solution Architecture at Hyperion X. He's been working with PHP since v4, and started using Symfony v1.2 in 2008. He's already upgraded three large codebases from PHP 5 to PHP 7, including one from v5.3. After building a pension calculator he realised that he needs to give talks at conferences if he's going to eat after he retires.
Paul Dragoonis, a member of PHP, PHP-FIG and the Jenkins teams, is a full-stack software consultant at Team Neev, where he architects, designs and implements software solutions for a variety of large organizations in the public and private sector. Paul spends a significant amount of his time rolling out CI/CD pipelines and enjoys sharing his experiences with the wider community by way of private training or conference speaking.