Be a Superstar Communicator
Are you interested in learning how to present yourself in the best possible way? Join this month's LondonTechLadies where we'll be joined by Susan Heaton-Wright! Don't miss it.
• Do you get frustrated that other people don’t listen to you?
• In meetings are you ignored or your contribution is not valued?
• Are you accused of shouting or shrieking when you speak
• Do you want to make an impact when you speak? When you enter a room? When you listen? Despite speaking out in meetings, your view isn’t being taken notice of??
In this impactful seminar, Susan shares some of her signature systems to ensuring you are noticed when you speak: how to modify your body language, posture and tone of voice to ensure you effectively engage with your audience: whether they are in meetings, in conference calls, presentations or even on the telephone.
By the end of the session delegates will have discovered:
• Specific tips for women speakers: body language and tone/pitch of voice
• The power of listening
• How body language plays a role in how you are perceived by others and how you perceive yourself
• How your posture makes an impact in business
• How to make the most use of your voice so it is audible and easy to listen to
• Speaking so you engage your audience
• Top tips for managing nerves when speaking
Ex International Opera singer Susan Heaton-Wright shares her Executive Voice coaching with Directors, Teams and individuals in Business, Universities and organizations around the world. With her clients often being asked to feature on Sky News, Radio 4 and headline industry conferences globally she uses all her experience as a performer and teacher to enable clients to make an impact when they speak.