A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Java developers have widely adopted test first software development strategies. Unit test frameworks for Java, Web services, Ajax, REST, Service Oriented Architecture, and Flash/Action Script show the diversity of adoption among Java developers. In this session, Frank will take Java developers through the advanced topics in unit testing.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Testing Ajax, Mobile Apps the Agile Way (SkillsCast recorded in March 2014)
- Extreme Java: Advanced Topics with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 28th - 29th September 2020)
- Java Design Patterns: The Timeless Way of Coding with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 12th - 15th October 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- How to use Apache Kafka and Grafana to visualise business process decisions running on the cloud! - Paulo Menon, Ingo Weiss, Craig Reeves. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
The Next Step in Unit Testing and Java & SOA
Founder of PushToTest and author of FastSOA, Frank Cohen is the expert you 'Go To' when you need to understand and solve problems in complex interoperating information systems, especially Service Oriented Architecture (SOA,) Ajax, and Web services.