Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The idea for this project originated from writing a DSL for CSS in F#; Fahd wanted to have constraint on certain properties but at compile-time. This endeavour was inspired by a project, which had, to Fahd, a limitation related to having constraint at run-time. The project is quite new and can be found in this repository.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Session types for F#ers (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- F# eXchange 2023: Conference Livestream (Online Conference on 7th - 8th March 2023)
- F# eXchange 2023: In-Person (in London on 7th - 8th March 2023)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Not My Type (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Lightning Talk Session: Value Constraint at Compile-Time
Fahd is a Master student at Imperial College London, who has done his Master thesis on session types and their application over F#. New to the F# community and the language, he loves to speak and learn about it every day. Other than that, he loves spending his spare time learning about different theories and technologies, especially type theory and functional programming.