Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During the talk, you will learn cross platform tooling novelties that are created by F# opensource community. You will also discover new features in Ionide and Forge, updates to FsharpLint, new way of testing with Expecto, and new TryFsharp webpage.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reinventing MVC pattern for Web Programming with F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Git Hook[ed]” on Images & Up Your Documentation Game (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Apache Kafka London April Meetup (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)