Are you interested in learning how data-visualisation can help the healthcare system? Join Maximilian Kerz for his talk!
A rise in wellness and fitness apps has revolutionised the amount of data we can collect about ourselves. As result, displaying data to patients and doctors has become increasingly more important in clinical healthcare. This talk is aimed at giving you an overview of the data that is available in the healthcare landscape, the lessons learned on patient engagement, and how the future of heath data visualisation might look like.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Real-time Systems with Spark Streaming and Kafka (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- IWDS 23: Intro to Natural Language Processing (NLP) - 1/2 (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Using Watson to talk to traditional systems without breaking the bank! (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Achieve 100% Analytics Adoption with a New Class of Enterprise Intelligence (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)